We are committed to protecting your privacy, and take our responsibilities regarding the privacy of you information very seriously. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This policy explains how we use any information and how we protect your privacy.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser.
What information do we collect & how do we use it?
– Signing up to Our Services: We require certain account information in order to begin providing you a service, including full contact details of both the business and the individuals concerned including; business name, contact name, postal address, email address. We will not ask for your credit or debit card number and expiry date. If we need to collect a deposit an invoice will be issued or you will be sent details to set up a standing order directly with your bank.
We ask for your telephone number so that both the service provider and ourselves can contact you if there is a question concerning your reservation.
– When Booking Products: We do not handle any bookings, they are made directly between you and the supplier.
– Surveys & Contests: We may request information from our customers via surveys or competitions. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our site. When you enter a competition, we may request information such as your name, contact details and demographic information such as age and postcode.
Participation in these surveys or competitions is voluntary and you have the choice whether or not to disclose this information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prize.
– Newsletters: Customers also have the option to subscribe to our email newsletter. If so, we ask for contact information such as your name and email address.
– Site Tracking: We may use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our site to better meet the needs of our customers. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
Sharing information: We may share aggregate statistics about our service providers’ customers, traffic patterns, and reservations with their suppliers and partners, but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information.
We never disclose information about our customers to any other person or organisation without their consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or they are legally required to do so.
Your consent: In using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by both AVIATOR GROUP and the operator with whom you have booked in the ways described above.